Monday, February 1, 2010

design show 2010









Okay, so the Toronto Design snore - I mean show - was a couple of weeks ago. My friend Jess and I decided to go check it out and basically we were both disappointed. Too many taps and fireplaces not enough 'new'. Also, for some bizarre reason, more than a few booths decided to play loud 2000 club music. There were a few things I liked well enough to snap some photos starting with Jess holding a note book titles, fuck you and your blog which cracked us both up. Loved the dresser from north on sixty made out of reclaimed barn board. A beautiful 6 foot long pine cone made from weathering steel. Gorgeous wood and ceramic "But-tee" lamps in every colour by Tahir Mahood - f anyone is wondering to get me for my birthday - look no further. And, Heidi Earnshaw's handcrafted wall unit filled with lovely treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment