Saturday, January 26, 2013

399 days and counting

styled by Lynda Felton


I was looking over issue 20 of Covet Garden featuring the lovely Dani Elwell who is as warm and welcoming as her home. I discovered Dani and I have a few things in common - one - we both have a floral background. This made coming up with a project for this issue easy peasy. The weekend I did this project it was cold and snowy outside and all I could think about was how much  I missed my garden. Making the rose bath tea gave my home a soft floral scent - it was heavenly.
I decided to make some this again this weekend and now even Lily smells like roses. And because I'll always love flowers - and anything floral really - I also love these items.

















       "Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of  beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed" 

Walt Whitman
  




textile - Nani Iro
graphic hubiscus dress - anthropologie
quilt - gypsya
tote - lanvin




No comments:

Post a Comment